Spinning Babies ® Parent Class
What you’ll learn in the Online & In-Person Private Spinning Babies® Parent Class:
- How your birth partner can help you in pregnancy and birth using the Spinning Babies®
- Practical and detailed preparation to balance the body before and during labor – the Three Sisters of Balance and much more
- Help your baby into an optimal position to fit YOUR pelvis
- The dynamics of labor and birth – how your body and baby work together
- Targeted solutions for if labor seems long, painful, or has a stall by opening the three levels of the pelvis to let the baby come through more easily at each stage of labor
The Online Guided Spinning Babies® Private Parent Class includes:
- A 15-minute Zoom introduction
- You purchase the Spinning Babies ® Parent Class.
- You purchase the Spinning Babies ® Daily Essentials.
- A 1.5-hour private in-person class to clarify concepts and observe (and help refine) movement activities, such as the Three Sisters of Balance and birth positions to open the three levels of the pelvis. We also go over stretches and movements that will give you more confidence and ease during pregnancy and labor!
Please contact me for more information.
Spinning Babies® is a paradigm shift in childbirth education – an approach to birth that focuses on where the baby is in the mother’s pelvis. Typically, during labor, the focus is on dilating the mother’s cervix. The Spinning Babies approach focuses more on the baby and mother working together through the birthing process. Spinning Babies® is NOT about forcing, moving, or turning your baby manually, but instead about the natural rotation your baby needs to make during their birth and how the mother can help them with this process.
This class is taught privately and online only. Please email me for more details as well as to book a class.
But – my baby is already head down?
What will you learn in this 1.5 hour class?
What is the Spinning Babies® Parent Class?
But – I already took a childbirth class? This is NOT your typical childbirth class!
When should I take the Spinning Babies® Parent class?
It is best taken after about 20 weeks, but could be taken as early as 16 weeks. You should have a little bit of a baby bump to benefit from the exercises and techniques we will do. It’s ideal to give yourself time to practice the techniques daily prior to your baby being born, so preferably come to a class before 38 weeks. The perfect time to start is between 20-34 weeks, but if you are outside that window, please come anyway! You will definitely find useful information for your birth.