3 Week Series
Sundays 11am – 2:30pm
3 Week Series
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 9:30pm
Classes during COVID will be held virtually on Zoom. Classes are interactive and designed to help alleviate fear and build confidence.
Expect to move and practice many positions that will give you ease during pregnancy and labor. It’s suggested to have a birth ball for class. The series includes a lot of visuals as well as many of my birth clients in labor, with their permission of course! It’s really helpful for you and your significant other to get a visual on what real labor looks like. I also include pictures of what the labor & delivery rooms look like as well as many other pictures of the room. This is also helpful since hospitals are no longer giving tours.
My series will provide you with a strong sense of community, empowerment & mentorship.
My passion as an educator is to be able to answer all of your questions as well as give individualized care to each and everyone of you.
- November 7th
- November 14th
- * skips a week
- November 28th
- December 5th
- December 12th
- December 19th
- January 9th
- January 16th
- January 23rd
- February 6th
- February 13th
- February 20th
- March 6th
- March 13th
- March 20th
- April 3rd
- April 10th
- *skips a week
- April 24th
- November 23rd
- November 30th
- December 7th
Series sold out!
- January 11th
- January 18th
- January 25th
- February 1st
- February 8th
- February 15th
- March 1st
- March 8th
- March 15th
- April 5th
- April 12th
- April 19th
Book Your Series Now
Online classes are held through the video platform, Zoom.
Classes include handouts as well as websites & articles of interest which will be emailed to you upon receipt of balance. You will also receive a years free subscription to Evidence Based Birth ® for Parents.
$325. per couple for the Tuesday & Sunday virtual series.
THE CLASSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Landmarks of the Pelvis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Female Body
- Daily Essentials (Spinning Babies ® exercises)
- Stages of labor
- Hormones associated with labor
- Emotions leading up to and during labor (mom & partner)
- Relaxation and Breathing techniques
- Movement and positions for labor with and without the rebozo
- Spinning Babies ® techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Comfort measures partner can help facilitate during labor
- When to get to the hospital or birth center
WE ALSO COVER
- Positions for the second stage of labor.
- Variations of labor
- What to expect at a hospital birth
- Necessary vs. unnecessary interventions
- How to get Evidence Based Care
- Pharmacological pain relief options
- Cesarean births
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding basics
- Your newborn
- Please wear comfortable clothing or yoga attire that will not inhibit stretching and exploring different positions. We do a lot of movement in class so it’s key to be as comfortable as possible.
- Feel free to bring water and snacks.
- Beautiful Mexican rebozos for sale at a very affordable price!
- In the event of an emergency or a client in labor, I very infrequently must cancel class. Should this happen you will receive an email ASAP. There will always be a make up class within 7 days.
- I require notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class for cancellation of the entire class series for a full refund. I do not offer refunds for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class meeting of the series. If you are unable to attend a class within a series I am unable to offer refunds or rescheduling, as class rosters are set for the duration of each series.
- I am also available for birth consultations as well as private classes customized to your individual needs. Classes held in the comfort of your own home and last approximately 3 hours. $100 per hour.
- Serving Los Angeles, Hollywood, Silverlake, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica and Studio City.