Live Online Classes
3 Week Series
Various Class Times Available
Dr. Amersi’s Office
Live Online Classes 3 Week Series (Dr. Amersi’s patients only)
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 9:15pm
Classes during the COVID-19 outbreak will be held live & online. Classes are interactive and designed to help alleviate fear and build confidence.
In my live classes I will provide you with a strong sense of community, empowerment & mentorship.
My passion as an educator is to be able to answer all of your questions in live time as well as give individualized care to each and everyone of you.
Classes capped at 4 couples.
- April 5th
This class is a condensed version of the 3 week series.
One Day Intensive is sold out.
- April 9th
- April 16th
- April 23rd
MAY SERIES 1 (6PM-9:15PM)
- May 7th
- May 14th
- May 21st
MAY SERIES 2 (11AM-2:15PM)
- May 17th
- *skips a week
- May 31st
- June 7th
- June 1st
- June 8th
- June 15th
JUNE SERIES 2 (11AM-2:15PM)
- June 28th
- *skips a week
- July 12th
- July 19th
- August 2nd
- August 9th
- August 16th
- May 5th
- May 12th
- May 19th
- June 2nd
- June 9th
- June 16th
- July 7th
- July 14th
- July 21st
- August 4th
- August 11th
- August 18th
Book Your Series Now
Online classes are held through the video platform, Zoom.
Classes include handouts as well as websites & articles of interest which will be emailed to you upon receipt of balance. You will also receive a years free subscription to Evidence Based Birth ® for Parents.
$295 per couple
Price reduced from $395 due to COVID -19.
THE CLASSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Landmarks of the Pelvis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Female Body
- Daily Essentials (Spinning Babies ® exercises)
- Stages of labor
- Hormones associated with labor
- Emotions leading up to and during labor (mom & partner)
- Relaxation and Breathing techniques
- Movement and positions for labor with and without the rebozo
- Spinning Babies ® techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Comfort measures partner can help facilitate during labor
- When to get to the hospital or birth center
WE ALSO COVER
- Positions for the second stage of labor.
- Variations of labor
- What to expect at a hospital birth
- Necessary vs. unnecessary interventions
- How to get Evidence Based Care
- Pharmacological pain relief options
- Cesarean births
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding basics
- Your newborn
- Please wear comfortable clothing or yoga attire that will not inhibit stretching and exploring different positions. We do a lot of movement in class so it’s key to be as comfortable as possible.
- Feel free to bring water and snacks.
- Beautiful Mexican rebozos for sale at a very affordable price!
- In the event of an emergency or a client in labor, I very infrequently must cancel class. Should this happen you will receive an email ASAP. There will always be a make up class within 7 days.
- I require notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class for cancellation of the entire class series for a full refund. I do not offer refunds for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class meeting of the series. If you are unable to attend a class within a series I am unable to offer refunds or rescheduling, as class rosters are set for the duration of each series.
- I am also available for birth consultations as well as private classes customized to your individual needs. Classes held in the comfort of your own home and last approximately 3 hours. $100 per hour.
- Serving Los Angeles, Hollywood, Silverlake, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica and Studio City.