11901 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
2825 Santa Monica Blvd #320
Santa Monica, CA 90404
3 Week Series
Sundays 11:00am to 2:15pm
Dr. Amersi’s Office
3 Week Series (Dr. Amersi’s patients only)
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- August 19th
- August 26th
- Skips a week
- September 9th
Space left for 1 more couple.
No 3 Week Series. Only Spinning Babies Parent Class. See below.
- October 7th
- October 14th
- October 21st
- November 4th
- *skips a week
- November 18th
- November 25th
- August 14th
- August 21st
- August 28th
- September 11th
- Skips a week
- September 25th
- October 2nd
- October 16th
- October 23rd
- October 30th
Space left for 1 more couple!
- November 13th
- November 20th
- November 27th
Spinning Babies ® Parent Class
1 Class (3 Hours) – Taught at BebePT
Sundays 11:00am to 2:00pm
This class does not replace my 3 week childbirth preparation series.
This class is for expecting parents. Can be taken anytime after 20 weeks gestation.
A beautiful hand woven Mexican rebozo is included!
Class is limited to only 5 couples.
Birth professionals are referred to the Spinning Babies® Workshop.
- September 16th
Book Your Series Now
Book Your Spinning Babies ® Class Now
What to Pack
- ID and Medical Coverage Info.
- Slippers unless you want to wear hospital socks.
- Hospitals supply gowns.
- If you want to bring your own robe, please make sure it opens in the front and is practical for birth and breastfeeding, preferably machine washable.
- Hair brush and something to hold your hair back. I found that the soft scrunchy hair ties work the best.
- Chapstick. Please do not forget this item. Your lips may get very dry during labor.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste for you and coach. Might feel really refreshing during labor.
- Massage lotion or oils, tennis ball for massage and counter pressure and any birthing aids you may need.
- Some hospitals offer birthing balls. If you do have one I would suggest keeping it in your car just in case.
- If you wear glasses, pack them &/or contact lenses.
- Hydration and food. It’s okay to bring a little cooler with stuff in it. Remember, labor can be very long and you’ll probably get hungry. The cafeteria isn’t open all night and I’m sure the food you bring will be tastier. Bring food for mom too.
- Photo camera and video camera. Make sure they’re charged up and ready to go.
- Cell phone charger and phone list.
- Swimming trunks just in case mom gets in shower and wants you there.
- I suggest dressing very comfortably for labor. Wearing layers is best.
- Toiletries for mom and coach.
- Something for coach to sleep in as well as 3 changes of clothes.
- Nursing brassiere and breastfeeding pillow.
- Going home outfit for mom. Your uterus will be the size it was when you were 5 months pregnant so please bring maternity clothes to go home in. You will be tender from giving birth. I would suggest loose fitting clothes, nothing too form fitting.
- An outfit to bring baby home in. A baby blanket and hat too.