3 Week Series
Sundays 11am – 2:30pm
3 Week Series
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 9:30pm
With COVID still prevalent, I know that many couples are still interested in attending classes on Zoom. Learning from home is not only more comfortable & convenient but it’s wonderful to learn and practice the exercises and labor movements at home, where you will labor before going to your place of delivery.
Expect to move and practice many positions that will give you ease during pregnancy and labor. It’s suggested to have a birth ball for class. The series includes a lot of posters, visuals, and photos of my birth clients in labor, with their permission, of course! It’s really helpful for you and your significant other to visualize what real labor looks like. I also include pictures of what the labor & delivery rooms look like and many other pictures of what you will see at the hospital. This is helpful since hospitals are no longer giving tours.
Classes are interactive and designed to help alleviate fear and build confidence.
My series will provide you with a strong sense of community, empowerment & mentorship.
My passion as an educator is to answer all of your questions and give individualized care to each and every one of you.
- February 5th
- February 12th
- February 19th
- April 16th
- April 23rd
- April 30th
- May 7th
- May 14th
- May 21st
- June 4th,
- June 11th
- * skips a week
- June 25th
- July 9th
- July 16th
- July 23rd
- August 13th
- August 20th
- August 27th
- February 14th
- February 21st
- February 28th
- March 14th
- March 21st
- March 28th
- April 18th
- April 25th
- May 2nd
- May 16th
- May 23rd
- May 30th
- June 13th
- June 20th
- June 27th
- July 11th
- July 18th
- July 25th
- August 15th
- August 22nd
- August 29th
Book Your Series Now
Online classes are held through the video platform, Zoom.
Classes include handouts, websites & articles of interest, which will be emailed to you upon receipt of the balance.
$375. per couple for the Tuesday & Sunday virtual series.
THE CLASSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Landmarks of the Pelvis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Female Body
- Daily Essentials (Spinning Babies ® exercises)
- Stages of labor
- Hormones associated with labor
- Emotions leading up to and during labor (mom & partner)
- Relaxation and Breathing techniques
- Movement and positions for labor with and without the rebozo
- Spinning Babies ® techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Comfort measures partner can help facilitate during labor
- When to get to the hospital or birth center
WE ALSO COVER
- Positions for the second stage of labor.
- Variations of labor
- What to expect at a hospital birth
- Necessary vs. unnecessary interventions
- How to get Evidence Based Care
- Pharmacological pain relief options
- Cesarean births
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding basics
- Your newborn
- Please wear comfortable clothing or yoga attire that will not inhibit stretching and exploring different positions. We do a lot of movement in class so it’s key to be as comfortable as possible.
- Feel free to bring water and snacks.
- Beautiful Mexican rebozos for sale at a very affordable price!
- In the event of an emergency or a client in labor, I very infrequently must cancel class. Should this happen you will receive an email ASAP. There will always be a make up class within 7 days.
- I require notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class for cancellation of the entire class series for a full refund. I do not offer refunds for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class meeting of the series. If you are unable to attend a class within a series I am unable to offer refunds or rescheduling, as class rosters are set for the duration of each series.
- I am also available for birth consultations as well as private classes customized to your individual needs. Classes held in the comfort of your own home and last approximately 3 hours. $100 per hour.
- Serving Los Angeles, Hollywood, Silverlake, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica and Studio City.