3 Week Series
Sundays 11am – 2:30pm
3 Week Series
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 9:30pm
Classes during the COVID-19 outbreak will be held live & online. Classes are interactive and designed to help alleviate fear and build confidence.
In my live classes I will provide you with a strong sense of community, empowerment & mentorship.
My passion as an educator is to be able to answer all of your questions in live time as well as give individualized care to each and everyone of you.
- April 11th
- April 18th
- April 25th
- May 16th
- May 23rd
- *skips a week
- June 6th
- June 27th
- *skips a week
- July 11th
- July 18th
- August 8th
- August 5th
- August 22nd
- September 12th
- September 19th
- September 26th
- October 10th
- October 17th
- October 24th
- April 6th
- April 13th
- April 20th
- May 4th
- May 11th
- May 18th
- June 1st
- June 8th
- June 15th
- July 7th
- July 14th
- July 21st
- August 11th
- August 18th
- August 25th
- September 7th
- September 14th
- September 21st
Book Your Series Now
Online classes are held through the video platform, Zoom.
Classes include handouts as well as websites & articles of interest which will be emailed to you upon receipt of balance. You will also receive a years free subscription to Evidence Based Birth ® for Parents.
$295. per couple
Price reduced from $395. due to COVID -19.
THE CLASSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Landmarks of the Pelvis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Female Body
- Daily Essentials (Spinning Babies ® exercises)
- Stages of labor
- Hormones associated with labor
- Emotions leading up to and during labor (mom & partner)
- Relaxation and Breathing techniques
- Movement and positions for labor with and without the rebozo
- Spinning Babies ® techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Comfort measures partner can help facilitate during labor
- When to get to the hospital or birth center
WE ALSO COVER
- Positions for the second stage of labor.
- Variations of labor
- What to expect at a hospital birth
- Necessary vs. unnecessary interventions
- How to get Evidence Based Care
- Pharmacological pain relief options
- Cesarean births
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding basics
- Your newborn
- Please wear comfortable clothing or yoga attire that will not inhibit stretching and exploring different positions. We do a lot of movement in class so it’s key to be as comfortable as possible.
- Feel free to bring water and snacks.
- Beautiful Mexican rebozos for sale at a very affordable price!
- In the event of an emergency or a client in labor, I very infrequently must cancel class. Should this happen you will receive an email ASAP. There will always be a make up class within 7 days.
- I require notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class for cancellation of the entire class series for a full refund. I do not offer refunds for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class meeting of the series. If you are unable to attend a class within a series I am unable to offer refunds or rescheduling, as class rosters are set for the duration of each series.
- I am also available for birth consultations as well as private classes customized to your individual needs. Classes held in the comfort of your own home and last approximately 3 hours. $100 per hour.
- Serving Los Angeles, Hollywood, Silverlake, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica and Studio City.