3 Week Series
Sundays 11 am – 2:30 pm
Sunday series taught at Origin Physical Therapy 11980 San Vincente Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90049
In addition to the series being an Evidence-Based class, expect to learn the Spinning Babies Daily Essentials and other stretches that will give you more ease during pregnancy and help balance your body. Expect to move and practice many labor positions that will give more confidence for labor.
Classes are interactive and designed to help alleviate fear and build confidence.
In my series, you will experience a strong sense of community, empowerment & mentorship. I cap enrollment to 7-8 couples per series.
My passion as an educator is to answer all of your questions and give individualized care to each of you.
Below is more info about the series.
- April 7th
- *skips a week
- April 21st
- April 28th
Series sold out.
- May 12th
- May 19th
- *skips a week
- June 2nd
Series sold out.
- June 16th
- June 23th
- June 30th
- July 14th
- July 21st
- July 28th
- August 11th
- August 18th
- August 25th
- September 8th
- September 15th
- September 22nd
Book Your Series Now
Classes include handouts, websites & articles of interest, which will be emailed to you upon receipt of the balance.
The in-person series is $395 per couple.
Balance is due one week before class starts. Payable by Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal.
THE CLASSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Landmarks of the Pelvis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Female Body
- Daily Essentials (Spinning Babies ® exercises)
- Stages of labor
- Hormones associated with labor
- Emotions leading up to and during labor (mom & partner)
- Relaxation and Breathing techniques
- Movement and positions for labor
- Spinning Babies ® techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Comfort measures partner can help facilitate during labor
- When to get to the hospital or birth center
WE ALSO COVER
- Positions for the second stage of labor.
- Variations of labor
- What to expect at a hospital birth
- Necessary vs. unnecessary interventions
- How to get Evidence Based Care
- Pharmacological pain relief options
- Cesarean births
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Your newborn
- Please wear comfortable clothing or yoga attire that will not inhibit stretching and exploring different positions. We do a lot of movement in class so it’s key to be as comfortable as possible.
- Beautiful Mexican rebozos for sale at a very affordable price!
- In the event of an emergency or a client in labor, I very infrequently must cancel a class. Should this happen, you will receive an email ASAP. There will always be a make-up class within 7 days.
- I require notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class for cancellation of the entire class series for a full refund. I do not offer refunds for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class meeting of the series. If you cannot attend a class within a series, I cannot offer refunds, as class rosters are set for the duration of each series.
- I am also available for birth consultations as well as private classes customized to your individual needs. Classes are held in the comfort of your own home and last approximately 3 hours—$ 100 per hour.
- Serving Los Angeles, Hollywood, Silverlake, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica, and Studio City.