Live Online Classes
3 Week Series
Various Class Times Available
Dr. Amersi’s Office
Live Online Classes 3 Week Series (Dr. Amersi’s patients only)
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 9:15pm
Classes during the COVID-19 outbreak will be held live & online. Classes are interactive and designed to help alleviate fear and build confidence.
In my live classes I will provide you with a strong sense of community, empowerment & mentorship.
My passion as an educator is to be able to answer all of your questions in live time as well as give individualized care to each and everyone of you.
Classes capped at 4 couples.
JULY SERIES 1 (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- July 6th
- July 13th
- July 20th
AUGUST SERIES 1 (11:00AM – 2:15PM)
- August 2nd
- August 9th
- August 16th
AUGUST SERIES 2 (6:00PM – 9:00PM)
- August 24th
- August 31st
- * Skips a week
- September 14th
SEPTEMBER SERIES 1 (11:00AM – 2:15PM)
- August 30th
- *Skips a week
- September 13th
- September 20th
11:00AM – 2:15PM
- October 4th
- October 11th
- October 18th
NOVEMBER SERIES 1 (11:00AM – 2:15PM)
NOVEMBER SERIES 2 (6:00pm – 9:15PM)
DECEMBER 2 WEEK SERIES (11:00AM – 3:30PM)
- July 7th
- July 14th
- July 21st
Space left for 1 more couple.
- August 4th
- August 11th
- August 18th
Space left for 2 more couples.
- September 1st
- Septemer 8th
- September 15th
Space left for 1 more couple.
- October 6th
- October 13th
- October 20th
- November 10th
- November 17th
- November 24th
Book Your Series Now
Online classes are held through the video platform, Zoom.
Classes include handouts as well as websites & articles of interest which will be emailed to you upon receipt of balance. You will also receive a years free subscription to Evidence Based Birth ® for Parents.
$295 per couple
Price reduced from $395 due to COVID -19.
THE CLASSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Landmarks of the Pelvis
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Female Body
- Daily Essentials (Spinning Babies ® exercises)
- Stages of labor
- Hormones associated with labor
- Emotions leading up to and during labor (mom & partner)
- Relaxation and Breathing techniques
- Movement and positions for labor with and without the rebozo
- Spinning Babies ® techniques for pregnancy and labor
- Comfort measures partner can help facilitate during labor
- When to get to the hospital or birth center
WE ALSO COVER
- Positions for the second stage of labor.
- Variations of labor
- What to expect at a hospital birth
- Necessary vs. unnecessary interventions
- How to get Evidence Based Care
- Pharmacological pain relief options
- Cesarean births
- Postpartum healing and expectations
- Breastfeeding basics
- Your newborn
- Please wear comfortable clothing or yoga attire that will not inhibit stretching and exploring different positions. We do a lot of movement in class so it’s key to be as comfortable as possible.
- Feel free to bring water and snacks.
- Beautiful Mexican rebozos for sale at a very affordable price!
- In the event of an emergency or a client in labor, I very infrequently must cancel class. Should this happen you will receive an email ASAP. There will always be a make up class within 7 days.
- I require notice of cancellation fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class for cancellation of the entire class series for a full refund. I do not offer refunds for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days in advance of the first class meeting of the series. If you are unable to attend a class within a series I am unable to offer refunds or rescheduling, as class rosters are set for the duration of each series.
- I am also available for birth consultations as well as private classes customized to your individual needs. Classes held in the comfort of your own home and last approximately 3 hours. $100 per hour.
- Serving Los Angeles, Hollywood, Silverlake, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica and Studio City.